Morphic Product Privacy Summary
- We do not collect personal information unless you specifically sign up for a service that requires us to save your information for you in order to provide the service, in which case we will describe this when you sign up. If you do sign up for such a service, we limit personal information collection to the minimum necessary to provide the service on your behalf.
- We collect general-use information on use of Morphic features to understand how people are using our software and services in order to improve them.
- We do not sell or share your personal information with any third parties.
- If another company’s services are required in order to operate Morphic we limit information shared to just the information needed for them to make Morphic work.
- You can easily ask us to access or delete your product-specific account and preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Information we collect
Morphic software collects anonymous data regarding which features are most often used to help in improving the design of the product. It only consists of which Morphic buttons are pressed using a machine-generated identifier and is not linked to any personal information.
If you specifically sign up to have Morphic save your setting preferences for you so you can apply your settings to other computers, then, in order to allow you to identify your preferences and sign into your account, we will collect the following information from you:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number (if you opt into using it for 2 Factor authentication)
- The settings you ask us to save.
People under the age 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for a Morphic preferences account yourself, or send any personal information about yourself to us. Have a parent or guardian do it for you. If we learn that we have collected personal information directly from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 13 may have provided us with personal information, and not their parent or guardian, please contact us via email at privacy@Morphic.org
2. How we use collected information
We use unique user software interaction information in order to:
- Measure the performance of the software, such as how often it is used.
- Understand which features are regularly used.
- Capture software error reports.
If you sign up to have us move your preferences between computers,
we use the account information you provide in order to;
- Remember your preferred software settings.
- Provide you with the ability to reset your password.
- Communicate with you through email about software updates.
- Facilitate customer service requests.
We use some service providers to assist with our software and services. In each of these instances, we require that these service providers do not use your personal or other information for any other purpose than what is needed by Morphic. These service providers include:
- Software analytics
- Software data hosting (Servers)
- Email communications
We will not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties for their own uses without your express consent, except if we are compelled by law to do so, such as through a subpoena or court order.
We may share aggregated information that does not identify any personal information, such as the total number of software users and the most popular features used.
3. Your choices with our personal information use
You may contact us at any time and request the following choices with our use of your personal information:
- Access. We can provide you with the personal information that we maintain about you.
- Modification. We will correct any mistakes with your personal information.
- Deletion. You can request that we delete any information about you, unless we are required by contract or law to retain it.
Morphic servers are currently only located in the United States, and will process personal information in the U.S. If you are visiting this website from outside the U.S., then by providing us with your personal information you are consenting to the transfer of that information to the U.S.
We conduct due diligence on all our service providers, and require them to have adequate security protections in place. If Morphic processes your personal information on our own systems or servers, we will also put in place mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access or disclosures. We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security.
We will retain your personal information as long as you maintain a relationship with us, or as required by law. We delete your personal information automatically 2 years after you sever your relationship. You can also request we delete your information at any time.
5. Changes to this policy
If we change this policy, we will post an update on the Morphic.org home page. If the change involves something substantially different from our current policy, we will post the update in advance of the change taking place and send an email to everyone subscribed to our email updates.
You may reach us at privacy@Morphic.org
or by postal at:
Raising the Floor- US
1667 K Street NW, STE 480,
Washington, DC 20006-1650.