Download and Installation instructions for Morphic for Windows
Installation takes just a minute and is similar to installation of any other program.
Click here for a 1 minute video showing Morphic Installation.
System Requirements to use Morphic: Windows 10 1903 or later.
- Click the download Morphic button
- You can either find the Morphic Install program in your downloads folder and double click it or click the shortcut on the bottom of the browser window. Its name will look like MorphicSetup-v.#.msi
- Please read the Morphic License Agreement. Check the box that asks you to accept the terms and click “Install”
- The User Account Control window will ask you “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” It means, is it okay for the installer to install Morphic on your computer. Click YES. You may need to input an administrator password.
- Morphic will then install in 10 seconds to a minute depending on your computer.
- Click the “Finish” button to exit the Setup Wizard.
- When done an icon will show up on your desktop and the MorphicBar will appear. (You can throw the icon on the desktop away if you do not want it)
Problem installing? Or have a suggestion?
Please fill out the form below or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Morphic Plus is coming this Fall. Sign up for an alert and an invitation to get it in April.
Morphic Plus will be available by subscription this fall. You can get it free and get it in April by signing up for the grant-supported Early Release and Feedback Program. You won’t want to miss it.
By clicking Notify me, you agree to be notified of Morphic’s software release. You may unsubscribe from these notices at any time.