Download and Installation instructions for Morphic for Windows
Installation takes just a minute and is similar to installation of any other program.
System Requirements to use Morphic: Windows 10 1903 or later.
Click here for a 1 minute video showing Morphic Installation.
- Click the download Morphic button
- You can either find the Morphic Install program in your downloads folder and double click it or click the shortcut on the bottom of the browser window. Its name will look like MorphicSetup-v.#.msi
- Please read the Morphic License Agreement. Check the box that asks you to accept the terms and click “Install”
- The User Account Control window will ask you “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” It means, is it okay for the installer to install Morphic on your computer. Click YES. You may need to input an administrator password.
- Morphic will then install in 10 seconds to a minute depending on your computer.
- Click the “Finish” button to exit the Setup Wizard.
- When done an icon will show up on your desktop and the MorphicBar will appear. (You can throw the icon on the desktop away if you do not want it)
Problem installing? Or have a suggestion?
Please fill out the form below or send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Sign up for the Early Release Program to access your Morphic Plus subscription today.
Free for a limited time.