Download and Installation instructions for Morphic for macOS
Installation takes just a minute and is similar to installation of any other program.
System Requirements to use Morphic: macOS 10.14 or later (Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur).
Click here for a 1 minute video showing Morphic Installation.
- Click the download Morphic button
- You can either find the Morphic Install program in your downloads folder, or click the shortcut on the bottom of the browser window. Its name will look like Morphic-v.#.pkg. Double click it.
- Click the “Continue” button in the Install Morphic window
- Read the Morphic License Agreement. Click “Continue” and “Agree” to continue installation
- If it asks you for permission to access attached drives — Click “Do not allow” (the installer does not need access to external drives.)
- If you have multiple drives – it might ask you to select which drive you want to install it on. Select the hard drive for your computer and click the “Continue” button
- Click Install
- It will then ask you for permission to install the software. You can use Touch ID or enter your password
- Morphic will then install in 5 seconds to a minute depending on your computer. Click the “Close” button to exit the Installer program.
- If it asks you if you want to “Move the Morphic installer to the Trash” click “Move to Trash” – You no longer need it.
Once installed, an icon will show up on your Menu Bar at the top of your screen, and the MorphicBar will appear. (You can move the Morphic installer to the trash.)
You have one more final step to authorize Morphic to operate the magnifier and other features on your computer. To do this
- Click on the “Snip” tool
- When you do this macOS will ask you to grant access to Morphic in the Security & Privacy preferences. These permissions are needed in order for Morphic to work. Morphic needs to be able to activate the features in your computer when you ask it to. When you see this dialog click the “Open System Preferences” button.
- Look for the padlock icon in the lower left of the preferences panel. Click on it and enter your password (or use Touch ID) to unlock the preferences
- Then find “Morphic” in the scroll list under “Accessibility” and Check the checkbox next to Morphic
Problem installing? Or have a suggestion?
Please fill out the form below or send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Sign up for the Early Release Program to access your Morphic Plus subscription today.
Free for a limited time.